Tour of Milan with driver
Tour in Milan chauffeured service
Whether for personal reasons or for business, or to impress a Client or someone we love, a well planned and organized Tour of Milan with driver gives great satisfaction: Vip Limousine, with its luxury cars is the top to discover Milan and its sights in a comfortable way and without waste of time.
Experienced qualified multilingual drivers, tour guides and travel assistants offer unique experiences onboard a comfortable and stilish car, allowing Guests to travel between past and present in such way only Milan, with its huge cultural and artistic heritage, can offer. For further informations about related services please visit the page Travel assistance services and tour guides.
Our Call Center organizes sightseeing and city tours in Milan, both for individual or groups, personalized following the Customer's needs and wishes and suggesting itineraries, restaurants, shops and places to visit to realize the perfect tour.
Vip Limousine's offices will take care of everything, from dinner reservations to museums and exhibitions bookings.
Great choice regarding our fleet: Mercedes E-Class and Mercedes S-Class SEL 4 Matic are ideal for individual services with driver, while luxury minivan and minibuses are a perfect alternative to travel in comfort and safety with more than 4 passengers. Larger coaches, but qualitatively excellent, will be reserved for groups.
Ideas for a personalized tour in Milan
The historical Milan
We mention just a few examples, among the most popular, historical must-see masterpieces.
- Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper (in italian: "Il Cenacolo"), one of the greatest world's famous mural paintings, is housed in the refectory of the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
- The majestic Castello Sforzesco (Sforza Castle) is a medieval fortress, residence of the noble family Sforza, who ruled Milan. Actually it houses museums and art collections: very striking the visit of the Dungeons, feasible only in certain periods of the year.
- The world famous Teatro alla Scala: since 1778 headquarters of Milan's lyric theatre, still today hosts every year a great musical season with works of the greatest musicians and composers.
The cathedral and basilicas
Milan is also known for its beautiful basilicas, Sant'Ambrogio and San Lorenzo, but it is mostly worldwide famous for its impressive cathedral. 135 spires, 3.400 statues enhancing roof, facade and interiors make this church one of the largest and most impressive gothic cathedrals in the world.
Milan and design
- "La Triennale" (the Triennial) is the "temple of design" housed in the Palazzo dell'Arte, an italian international cultural institution which organizes exhibitions and events related to design, architecture and fashion.
- The famous Torre Branca (Branca Tower) designed by Gio Ponti in Parco Sempione (from the top of the tower it is possible to admire a wonderful view of the city)
- The newest neighborhoods Brera Garibaldi and Progetto Porta Nuova, with many design related showrooms, have completely revolutionized the skyline of Milan.
Events in Milan
In addition to the classic events coming in succession all the time, we must not forget various special initiatives that enliven the city night and day, during trade fairs such as Salone del mobile, MICAM or the fashion week.
The business of Milan
The Milan of the business, as many people use to call it, is mainly characterized by the new Unicredit tower, the tallest skyscraper in Milan and in Italy, and the magnificent Piazza Affari representing, with Palazzo Mezzanotte (headquarters of the Italian Stock Exchange), the economy of the city and the italian financial assets. Last but not least the monument L.O.V.E. sculpted by Cattelan.
Shopping in Milan
About shopping we invite you to read some more specific reflections on the page Shopping in Milan.
Shortly: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, also known as "the living room of Milan", where nineteenth century crystal vaults create a special setting for many label shops or prestigious brands and as well as cafés and trendy restaurants. Together with Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga is one of the location for luxury shopping in Milan.
Fun in Milan and Milan by night
Milan is also the capital of fun and "by night", trendy and fashionable premises are located in Corso Como, Area Sempione, and Isola while refined restaurants and lounge bars are in Brera.